I've got to give Jim Peightal a call...

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool

CYA gun fool friends:

I've got to give Jim Peightal a call (or sub title) Is Tony "TDX" Harper infallible?

The scene:

Pennsylvania IR-50 3-Gun State Championships, last week0end.

At yards Tony "TDX" Harper didn't leave any meat on the bone, winning Sporta, 10-1/2, 13-1/2, 2-Gun and the 3 Gun Championship....

Then they went out into "GOD'S COUNTRY", Meters, where TDX started off again by winning the Sporta...

Then Jim Peightal says, "Hold on a minute cap, I'll take over now!"

So Jim throttles TDX in the 10-1/2 Class, then in the 13-1/2 Class and finally in the 2-Gun Class.

TDX, after that thrashing by Jim Peightal, did pull out the Meters 3-Gun Championship....

So.......no, "The Man" ain't infallible.......

Although he ain't too far from it.....

Excellent work Jim P.....

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

CYA gun fool friends:

I've got to give Jim Peightal a call (or sub title) Is Tony "TDX" Harper infallible?

The scene:

Pennsylvania IR-50 3-Gun State Championships, last week0end.

At yards Tony "TDX" Harper didn't leave any meat on the bone, winning Sporta, 10-1/2, 13-1/2, 2-Gun and the 3 Gun Championship....

Then they went out into "GOD'S COUNTRY", Meters, where TDX started off again by winning the Sporta...

Then Jim Peightal says, "Hold on a minute cap, I'll take over now!"

So Jim throttles TDX in the 10-1/2 Class, then in the 13-1/2 Class and finally in the 2-Gun Class.

TDX, after that thrashing by Jim Peightal, did pull out the Meters 3-Gun Championship....

So.......no, "The Man" ain't infallible.......

Although he ain't too far from it.....

Excellent work Jim P.....

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

Just for the record this isn't the first time Jim has cleaned my clock. He does it much too often for comfort.

Matter of fact, most of the people I've shot with have cleaned my clock a time or two.

That is what keeps me coming back. In this game you are only as good as your last performance. Next week is a whole new match.

TKH

Friend TDX

Just for the record this isn't the first time Jim has cleaned my clock. He does it much too often for comfort.

Matter of fact, most of the people I've shot with have cleaned my clock a time or two.

That is what keeps me coming back. In this game you are only as good as your last performance. Next week is a whole new match.

TKH

Friend TDX:

Your last comment I put in bold orange.

You're exactly right..........

I was at the range a few minutes ago testing a modification I made to JIMMY JACK.

When Big Dog drove up......

He had stopped by my home to leave me some bullets and some of his killer jambalaya.

When he saw my old truck gone, he figured I was at the range......

So me and Big Dog had a talk....

TDX, I asked Big Dog two questions:

I asked him if he thought anyone would break his ARA Indoor Nationals Record next March.

Including shooting at least two 2500's.....

Big Dog said that every major player in RFBR will be there trying.

I then said, "Will anyone produce at least two 2500's, if they break your record."

Big Dog just smiled...............................

TDX...................

The most important Big National RFBR Event since last years ARA Indoor Nationals will be the next ARA Indoor Nationals next March....

Because it will demonstrate "pure rimfire accuracy"......at the ultimate level.

Your friend, Bill pistol fool Calfee

PS:

Friend TDX:

Someway you've got to try one of these Muller Modified 4-MI barrels.......

Attachments

• DSC01227 - Copy (5) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
    DSC01227 - Copy (5) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom