Why no 90 degree trigger setups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and I have exchanged numerous posts back and forth and you also offered to post pictures, etc., of things I mentioned. Things I've stated and questions I've asked about details regarding the MD-PAS Ignition, Case Head Penetration Test, Firing Pin Tips etc., have been deleted but your responses still remain. I'll dig them up and post here if you like. In addition, many others that shall remain nameless have mentioned to me, unsolicited, that their posts on this forum are regularly deleted when they aren't in agreement with your beliefs. It just so happens that I'll actually take you up on it and if there's anyone that needs to be truthful, it's clearly you.

Thanks,
MB

Yeah, why don't you dig those up and post them. Nothing that you have posted here has been deleted.

Yeah, why don't you dig those up and post them. Nothing that you have posted here has been deleted.

I'm now fully versed in why there are those that warned against spending any time here Bill, your reputation is truly well earned, that's for certain.

MB

I'm now fully versed in why there are those that warned against spending any time here Bill, your reputation is truly well earned, that's for certain.

MB

RAVAGE, Mike or Whatever your name is,

I'm quoting your post as of now so you don't delete it when someone tells you how mistaken you are. When I have time I'll respond to you.

RAVAGE, Mike or Whatever your name is,

I'm quoting your post as of now so you don't delete it when someone tells you how mistaken you are. When I have time I'll respond to you.

Why would I delete it? I'm the only one in this exchange telling the truth, so, I'm quoting your post for when someone tells you how mistaken you are or chimes in and admits you've deleted their posts as well, which ever comes first....

Don't bother responding, the reviews of your book on Amazon tell me there's likely not a lot to gather from any response you could make. Until such time you outgrow your arrogance, I don't suspect that facet will change much.

Thanks Friend Bill and have a good night.

MB

Why would I delete it? I'm the only one in this exchange telling the truth, so, I'm quoting your post for when someone tells you how mistaken you are or chimes in and admits you've deleted their posts as well, which ever comes first....

Don't bother responding, the reviews of your book on Amazon tell me there's likely not a lot to gather from any response you could make. Until such time you outgrow your arrogance, I don't suspect that facet will change much.

Thanks Friend Bill and have a good night.

MB

You might delete it because you obviously think you're addressing Bill Calfee and you're not. There's always the chance that someone will tell you that and rather than look stupid you would simply delete. But you may find that somewhat difficult now. Also, you're obviously unable to produce what you claim you can, which seems to be a common theme with you. I think that needs to permanently available to anyone who might consider doing business with you.

Bill Calfee is not the Admin of this site. Ask about anybody and they will verify that. Bill cannot delete a post other than his own just like most other users on this site. Anything that is deleted is still visible to me. The last non-user deletion on this site was over two years ago. So, your claim is, well quite simply, a lie. Bill Calfee does own this site and it's called CYankee accuracy. So, I'm not going to blow smoke up your ass and tell you that if he requested a deletion it wouldn't be done. To date, the only time that has happened was when excessive vulgarity was used. Again, even that has been over two years ago. Long before you showed up on the scene.

Your obvious goal since you became a member of this site is two fold. The first is to promote your product. Good luck with that. The second is to engage Bill Calfee in some sort of back and forth obviously to try to prove something. I know Bill well enough to know that won't happen, but it does tell me that like so many others, you believe Bill Calfee is the top gun, and if you can take him down you get a reputation. If you need to engage someone in a back and forth you probably need to look elsewhere. Maybe go discuss the improvement of PAS actions with Stiller. That may get you recognition.

None of your posts have been deleted. You can believe what you want about what others tell you but what you stated is flat out untrue. To me that does not bode well for the integrity of your product or your promotion of the same. Anyone here can choose to, or not to, respond to you. If they choose not to, that's a personal problem for someone. Don't start fabricating stories to try to justify that you're not on the same level as many of these people on any site.

Finally, none of your posts will be deleted so long as you follow the rules of site. However, you're taking up room on the primary forum with nonsense. So, I may choose to move all your posts to one forum and allow you to post only to that forum. It's easy to do. You won't be deleted, but you're welcome to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom