Progress report

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
Progress report

CYA friends:

Three days ago I figured there was to much to overcome to be able to produce a MD-PAS pistol, for the masses.

Today it's a done deal, that is, if Anthony DiOrio is still willing after he gets his new V-3 to the public.

I'm still finding it hard to believe.

Yes I've got a ton of work to do, but, the "engineering" is over.

Now it's just a matter of me taking my time and executing this thing perfectly the rest of the way.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

The picture:

Everything functions perfectly....

I had to move the bolt handle slot forward 1/2 inch from the XP/40-X location.

I've still got to machine my front spacer, and pillar bed the rear bedding screw in the tang of the action...

The XP rear screw location can not be used in a TCA application.

And then I've got to add on the fore end of the stock, make my bi-pod, etc.

Oh, and I'm going to convert my own trigger, using my last Bond trigger for measurements....

And I'll post pictures so you creative schmidts and creative folks who do their own work can build your own 3 lever XP tirgger.

And then I'll be ready for the barrel............................( been thinking a ton about what to use)

DSC09812%20-%20Copy.jpg

DSC09815.jpg

By the way, this is an old IHMSA Pistol Silhouette stock from back in the 80's....this is why it's bobbed off so much at the front.

I believe it's the stock from my old #5 XP silhouette pistol, which I turned into the bench pistol that Ray Doss wound up with.

It's kinda starting to look like this picture I doodled........

DSC09798%20-%20Copy%202_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom