I'm cited........

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
I'm cited........

CYA friends:

I get cited by these Big National events, like the PSL...

I'll admit I'm kinda enamored by this new 10-SHOT discipline.....

But, I fell in love with the PSL from day one, back in 2009', and I still love it...

Think 19

Anyway, I've got to figure out my menu for the Oklahoma PSL........

I'm kinda wore out on headcheese and liverwurst sammiches......( although they're awful good to fall back on)

I love potted meat and soda crackers, but there's too much salt in both......( at my age)

I'd kinda like to have some fried salmon patties on home made, buttermilk biscuits, but I'm out of Mark Meadows' killer relish to spread on top of the salmon patties......( Now Marfarkle, don't you dare rush down here with a bunch of your killer relish, even though I've been out for months)

Well anyway, I've got three more days to figure out my menu for Oklahoma...

I'm cited.....

Your friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

You think SAP ignition will get um one this Friday?

The%20ole%20Hawk%20bundled%20up%20for%20Tulsa.jpg

Friend Marfarkle

Just happen to have a case or two left Will you be around Thursday?

Friend Marfarkle:

I'm embarrassed.......

I was just kidding about craving some of your world famous relish to put on salmon patty sammiches for the Oklahoma PSL this Friday...

Cough, cough.........

I feel guilty, like I've conned you into bringing down a case, or a case and a half, of your killer relish....

You know I would never do that........cough, cough.

You most certainly don't have to bring down a case, or a case and a half, of your killer relish Thursday......

I am truly embarrassed about this.....

(Oh, by the way, if you come early and I don't answer the door right away, go around and peck on the bedroom window.....)

CYA friends, if you haven't had any of Marfarkle's killer relish, you've missed out......

Mark, one other thing......

The second pistol revolution is brewing...........

After what Mary Stark did Saturday night at Buck Creek, folks are cited by the prospect of shooting one of these pistols...

If you don't mind, could you bring your pistol down Thursday?

It's been a long time since I've seen it.........and I'd like to take some pictures to post here on CYA......

Mark, if folks ever get the chance to shoot one of these pistols, like yours or Big Dog's #12 or Mary's #9, they'll never go back to a rifle.

Your friend, BC

Trick barrels

Bill
Do they, the 3 pistols you mention, all have trick barrels? If they do elaborate. What barrels are on each. If Mary Starks was Susan Coburn’s I’ve seen it and shot against it at Ray and Donna’s range.

Jerry Halcomb

Friend JH

Bill
Do they, the 3 pistols you mention, all have trick barrels? If they do elaborate. What barrels are on each. If Mary Starks was Susan Coburn’s I’ve seen it and shot against it at Ray and Donna’s range.

Jerry Halcomb

Friend JH:

Mary's #9 uses a traditional rifled, 6 groove Douglas, non-trick....

Big Dog's #12 uses a Shilen ratchet, trick of course.

Mark's #43 uses a 6 groove Lilja, I think........of course it is non-trick.

If Mark comes down tomorrow and brings #43, I'll find out for sure......

Yes, Mary's #9 was originally built for Susanne Coburn.......and I'm sure she did compete at Ray and Donna's Range.

Your friend, BC

PS:

If you notice, Mary's bi-pod feet sit on Eley bullet box holders.....and they sit on a hard board....

Mark Meadows came up with this idea......

And it works so slick......( I used it back when I competed)

Using this method the pistol simply floats to wherever you want it........

One of the beauties of these pistols is the fact that the orientation of the gun to the target never changes......it's impossible to change it as a matter of fact.....

And they have a fool proof initial retardation system built in........the weight of the pistol sitting on the sand bag......

Mary%20at%20Livonia.jpg

Back
Top Bottom