Friend Wayne Wills

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
Friend Wayne Wills

Friend Wayne Wills:

My friend, with your new 10-SHOT discipline you've turned the world of big time RFBR up-side-down.

You've injected "true rimfire accuracy" into big time RFBR.

Thank you.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

PS: I'm cited like I've not been since RFBR started 30 years ago...

Wayne, I've been at this RFBR since day one almost 30 years ago...

You've changed big time RFBR with your new 10-SHOT discipline so much that the defenders of the other RFBR disciplines are going to crucify 10-SHOT if they can, to defend their turf, because they know their disciplines are now outdated...

Last edited:
Friend Bill,
The concept of 10-shot came about because of our Club Matches at Kettlefoot. We shoot 100 ft at a 10 bull target for a perfect score of 100 and 10X. Even in the factory classes we were beginning to see to many ties when all you had to do was touch the X. We changed the scoring to a wipe-out to get an X. It has worked very well and our participants are shooting better each time we have a match.
I hope 10-shot does well. Outdoor 10-shot will definitely separate the men from the boys. It was not designed to be easy. Sporter 10-Shot is around the corner. It will be the most challenging Rimfire match of all. IR50/50 has a great menu for the shooters, Sporter, 3-Gun, Unlimited and now 10-Shot. Thanks for all your support.
Wayne

Friend Wayne W.

Friend Bill,
The concept of 10-shot came about because of our Club Matches at Kettlefoot. We shoot 100 ft at a 10 bull target for a perfect score of 100 and 10X. Even in the factory classes we were beginning to see to many ties when all you had to do was touch the X. We changed the scoring to a wipe-out to get an X. It has worked very well and our participants are shooting better each time we have a match.
I hope 10-shot does well. Outdoor 10-shot will definitely separate the men from the boys. It was not designed to be easy. Sporter 10-Shot is around the corner. It will be the most challenging Rimfire match of all. IR50/50 has a great menu for the shooters, Sporter, 3-Gun, Unlimited and now 10-Shot. Thanks for all your support.
Wayne

Friend Wayne W.

Sporta is going to be most interesting......

I've not fooled with sportas in years, but, for 10-SHOT I might just be tempted...

Wayne, with 10-SHOT you're causing the entire RFBR community to take a close look at itself.....

We've used the same BR-50/ARA target for almost 30 years now, and almost as long for the IR-50 target.

30 years ago, with the accuracy level at that time, these targets were a true accuracy test.

But today?

Wayne, 10-SHOT may, or may not, succeed.

But, you've let the horse out of the barn with 10-SHOT, and there's one thing for sure, that horse ain't never going back in that barn again.

Your friend, BC

Back
Top Bottom