North Carolina State 10-SHOT, March 3rd

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
North Carolina State 10-SHOT, March 2rd

North Carolina State 10-SHOT, March 2nd

CYA friends:

We're getting ready to have the 3rd multi-target, 10-SHOT match in the short history of 10-SHOT competition, at the Barn on March 2nd.

The 2018, North Carolina State 10-SHOT Championships.

CYA friends, the first two multi target 10-SHOT contests, one the Virginia State, and the other the 10-SHOT Nationals, were totally dominated by shooters using MD-PAS ignitioned guns.

Therefore we have to believe, that the SAP ignitioned RFBR gun shooters ain't going to allow that to happen again.

CYA friends, this IR-50 10-SHOT is new and refreshing, and the absolute most difficult rimfire accuracy discipline in the world today.

This 10-SHOT discipline is raising the standard of rimfire accuracy advancement...

Man I'm cited.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Last edited:
Reflections

North Carolina State 10-SHOT, March 2nd

_______

"CYA friends, the first two multi target 10-SHOT contests, one the Virginia State, and the other the 10-SHOT Nationals, were totally dominated by shooters using MD-PAS ignitioned guns.

Therefore we have to believe, that the SAP ignitioned RFBR gun shooters ain't going to allow that to happen again."

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Reflections.....

CYA friends:

I've put a couple of sentences from my thread starter above, in bold yellow.

CYA friends, after the CYankees won the first two major 10-SHOT events, I figured our SAP ignition friends would be out in force at the Barn to stop the CYankees from winning three major 10-SHOT events in a row.

And they were out in force........all of the greatest SAP ignition shooters were there.

Man, what a crowd of talented big time RFBR competitors.

But, just like the musical comedy from back in the 60's titled, "Something funny happened on the way to the forum".

Something funny happened on the way to the Barn.

The CYankess kicked out their third straight major, 10-SHOT event.

Actually, the CYankees have won "all" of the major 10-SHOT events, to date.

I mean, it wasn't close........none of the major 10-SHOT events have been close....

CYA friends, we must have a MD-PAS ignition, Triple Lug RFBR action, for the masses, if, we're to advance rimfire accuracy past the level it's at today.

Your friend, BC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom