Congraqtulations Chuck "Deuces Wild" Morrell 2018, IR-50 10-SHOT National Champion

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
Congraqtulations Chuck "Deuces Wild" Morrell 2018, IR-50 10-SHOT National Champion

Congratulations Chuck "Deuces Wild" Morrell 2018, IR-50 10-SHOT Indoor National Champion

Friend Chuck "Deuces Wild" Morrell:

Congratulations on your 2018, IR-50 10-SHOT Indoor National Championship.

And congratulations on establishing the 10-SHOT Indoor Nationals World Record of 688..

Your friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

CYA friends, I've just got to make some comments....

First of all, the competitors that CYankees want to beat the most, are other CYankees...

Now, please contemplate this story line...

Back a few weeks ago, the first 10-SHOT multi card event was held, the Virginia State 10-SHOT at Piney Hill...

So Chuck headed up to Piney Hill intending to win that thing.......

Chuck had just won the PSL at the Barn, so he was ready.

Then something funny happened, Tony "TDX" Harper showed up at the Virginia State 10-SHOT...

And kicked Chuck's proverbial hind end...........

Actually, TDX kicked everyone's hind end at that Virginia State 10-SHOT.........he lapped the field....

So, when Chuck called me on his way to the 10-SHOT Nationals, he informed me that he was determined to rectify that butt kicking that Tony gave him.

And Chuck "Deuces Wild" Morrell did just that......

Oh, oh, but hold on a minute......

The ole Hawk almost got in Chuck's way........

The ole Hawk kicked it at the 10-SHOT Nationals, and made Chuck work his butt off to win the thing......

CYA friends, like I said, the competitors that CYankees want to beat the most at these Big Nationals, are other CYankees...
.bc

Last edited:
Chuck "Deuces Wild" Morrell

Chuck "Deuces Wild" Morrell

CYA friends:

Chuck was so disappointed that he didn't break 600 at the 10-SHOT Nationals last week-end...

If it hadn't been for the ole Hawk, Chuck would have lapped the field, like Tony "TDX" Harper did at the Virginia Sate 10-SHOT.

So, after Chuck set the 10-SHOT Nationals World Record at 588, how long do I predict it will stand?

Maybe forever......

CYA friends, this 10-SHOT has ruined me......( in a good way)

It demands true rimfire accuracy........

I've cross graded a bunch of ARA 2500's now......

And they average about 104 when scored 10-SHOT.

We used to consider ARA 2500's the rimfire accuracy standard gauge of accomplishment...

But the rimfire accuracy accomplishment bar has been raised by 10-SHOT.

Friend Chuck "Deuces Wild" Morrell, you might not have beat 600 when you won the 2018 10-SHOT Nationals....

But something tells me it'll be a long while before your 588 World Record is ever broken....

And if your record is ever broken, it most certainly will be with a MD-PAS ignitioned gun........just like you set the record with.

Your friend, BC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom