10 X scoring is giving possibility to little different lots of ammo

Timo

Hi Bill & others!

Everybody has seen plenty of RF ammo lots where is 47-49 "perfect ammo" of 50 pieces box. 1-3 flyers in the box.On "old way" I.R.50/50 scoring they have been waste and people continued looking ammo which are not making best 10 shots groups but there are no flyers.

Just thinking that this new 10X scoring system gives possibilies to lots having few flyers in the box.

I have one old memory of old Lapua Pistol King lot.I got those from my prone shooting friend.I started to shoot 10 shots groups with it and thought in the beginning that this is best lot I have ever seen in my life.
Also wind drifting was small because of slow speed.

But then I find that there are 1-3 flyers / 50 pieces box.

23-24 "perfect ammo" / 25 shots are enough to win 10X scoring competition....

BR, Timo

Friend Timo

Friend Timo:

The reason I love this 10-SHOT discipline, is that it demonstrates the absolute uniformity of well blueprinted MD-PAS ignition.

No SAP ignition system, no matter how well blueprinted, has the uniformity that MD-PAS has.

There's been two major 10-SHOT events, to date.......both have been completely dominated by MD-PAS ignitioned guns.

And I don't see that changing in the future.

Yes ammo is extremely important.

But given equal ammo, not better ammo, just equal ammo, MD-PAS ignitioned guns will win 9 out of 10 National Class events...

Your friend, BC

Back
Top Bottom