More testing.....

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
More testing.....

CYA friends:

Had another report yesterday about these DiOrio aluminum straight lines....

A most positive report.....

I'd love to see Black Death in one of these things for 10 minutes....that's all it'd take...

CYA friends, the last thing in the world I need is one of these stocks....

But if things keep up......like they're going so far, I'd be tempted to try to get one...

Your friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

I did find out they're heavy.....probably as heavy as full fill Killough straight line.......

Wally would love one of these.....you ever tried to lift Gingersnap?...

DSC08842%20-%20Copy%202%20-%20Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Friend Todd Earhart

Mr. Calfee, did you get a idea if and when these will be available. Todd

Friend Todd Earhart

Friend Todd Earhart:

You're hankering for one of these DiOrio aluminum stocks, aren't you?

Of course you are...

And so am I.............................

Todd, some CYankees are testing them as I type this...

So rather than do something silly, like buy one on the looks alone, like I'm about to do.......which is goofy..

Let's wait till these CYankees finishing testing....

Yes, I want one......but it's silly.....cause we don't know for sure if they are actually a benefit to rimfire accuracy...

They are bad looking......

As soon as I know something, I'll post it.......

Your friend, BC

Todd, I'll tell you one thing for sure....

If we do get Black Death in one of these things, and it kicks it better than it does in that Lee Six SPG stock, Anthony DiOrio had better well be stocked up on milling cutters.....cause he'll be a busy man........

PS:

Todd, I have absolutely no logical use for one of these stocks...none...but I want one......ain't that goofy?....bc

Last edited:
More testing.....

I did find out they're heavy.....probably as heavy as full fill Killough straight line.......

Wally would love one of these.....you ever tried to lift Gingersnap?...

Bill,

I will have to say they look good. But looks don't count (well they do at least a little). Do they have a advantageous function?

Friend wsmallwood

Bill,

I will have to say they look good. But looks don't count (well they do at least a little). Do they have a advantageous function?

Friend Wally:

I know of two CYankees who got one to test......

Both of them have purchased a second one....

I don't need one.....I really have no use for one......that's exactly why I'll probably wind up trying to get one.

I've made up my mind, though, to do nothing until, or if, Black Death gets put in one and tested.

I have never figured out, to this day, how Black Death kicks out them numbers in that "centerfire" Lee Six stock like he does.

If Big Dog does get to test Death in one, and it increases accuracy, I'll have to try to obtain one.

And I don't need the thing......

Wally, I've spent my entire RFBR schmidt career working off of my gut feelings.....

My gut is telling me there's something here....especially after the call I received yesterday from one of the CYankees who's testing them.

Your friend, BC

Back
Top Bottom