Stepping away from rimfire accuracy advancement for a moment

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool

CYA friends:

I apologize, as CYA is dedicated to advancing rimfire accuracy...

But...........

My daddy was an old Kentucky Hillbilly, although unlike me, he was a most handsome man....I mean very handsome...

And my mommy was a beautiful Georgia Peach....and I mean beautiful....

So I have so much love for the State of Georgia....as well as Kentucky.

By the way, I'm now a Hoosier....and I will go to my grave a Hoosier, and proud of it.

Congratulations to Alabama for winning the 2018, College Football National Championship.

I don't think there's much question, but that the SEC is the premier college football conference in America.....

Every so often Alabama allows some other school to win....

Now CYA friends, I watched the last play of the game.....and here's a most interesting picture, that I took off of the internet...

So it's kinda fuzzy...

You see the Alabama quarterback cocking his arm to throw the game winning pass....

I'll let the picture explain itself....

Congratulations again to Alabama......that's, I believe, 12 NCAA Football National Championships..

No comments please....

After a week or so, I'll ask Wally to delete this thread, and we'll get back to advancing rimfire accuracy..

Your friend, BC

This is the last play of the game....

The Alabama quarterback is getting ready to throw the game winning pass....

There's probably no infractions here......

DSC08814.jpg

Last edited:
Where are the men?

CYA friends:

I apologize, as CYA is dedicated to advancing rimfire accuracy...

But...........

My daddy was an old Kentucky Hillbilly, although unlike me, he was a most handsome man....I mean very handsome...

And my mommy was a beautiful Georgia Peach....and I mean beautiful....

So I have so much love for the State of Georgia....as well as Kentucky.

By the way, I'm now a Hoosier....and I will go to my grave a Hoosier, and proud of it.

Congratulations to Alabama for winning the 2018, College Football National Championship.

I don't think there's much question, but that the SEC is the premier college football conference in America.....

Every so often Alabama allows some other school to win....

Now CYA friends, I watched the last play of the game.....and here's a most interesting picture, that I took off of the internet...

So it's kinda fuzzy...

You see the Alabama quarterback cocking his arm to throw the game winning pass....

I'll let the picture explain itself....

Congratulations again to Alabama......that's, I believe, 12 NCAA Football National Championships..

No comments please....

After a week or so, I'll ask Wally to delete this thread, and we'll get back to advancing rimfire accuracy..

Your friend, BC

This is the last play of the game....

The Alabama quarterback is getting ready to throw the game winning pass....

There's probably no infractions here......

DSC08814.jpg

At home we play without all the padding and helmets and a 90min game lasts 90min.

One moment in time

Their entertainment before and during puts ours to shame mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_lCmBvYMRs

Friend Bill Collaros:

Whitney Houston, Give Me One Moment In Time.....

For me, this is the greatest song, sung by the greatest female voice, that was ever written and recorded.

It's humanities theme song.

It's also the theme song for every RFBR shooter who steps up to the firing line....

"Give me one moment in time, when I'm more than I thought I could be."

"When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away, and the answers are all up to me."

Bill, every time I pick up a chambering reamer I think of that second line, "When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away, and the answers are all up to me"

Whitney Houston, RIP

BC

One moment in time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Lf9gEioxI

PS:

I've got a feeling our friend PedroS is dreaming about that "one moment in time", about now, with his new rifle coming.

If it arrives unharmed, and he can feed it what it likes, and point it, he'll have that "one moment in time" before it's over.

Last edited:
Whatever Works Bill

For me it was AC DC Shoot to Thrill or Survivor Cold as Ice but now as i have a new Trident with the serial number #FOREIGNER it has changed to Cold as Ice ;)

Friend Bill Colloras

For me it was AC DC Shoot to Thrill or Survivor Cold as Ice but now as i have a new Trident with the serial number #FOREIGNER it has changed to Cold as Ice ;)

Friend Bill Colloras:

Maybe you'll have your "one moment in time" with your new action.

Best of luck.

Your friend, BC

Back
Top Bottom