Congratulations Tom Wilkinson, 2017, IR-50 Unlimited National Champion

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
Congratulations Tom Wilkinson, 2017, IR-50 Outdoor Unlimited National Champion

Friend Tom Wilkinson:

Congratulations on your 2017, IR-50 Outdoor Unlimited National Championship.

Awesome shooting with Lapua, with that "special Lapua chamber" in your ratchet barreled V1 Turbo.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Last edited:
Friend Tom Wilkinson

Friend Tom Wilkinson

Friend Tom W:

I've got a message I'm supposed to deliver to you from Rosa-Sharron Holtzclaw..........bc

The message:

"Congtatulations Mr. Wilkinson on winning that there championship with them there Lapalua shells with yore special Lapalua chamber.

Cletis says congratulations too, and he want's to know if you put a new sprang in that there V1 Turbo of yoren yet?

Cletis say you gots to change them there Turbo sprangs bout ever other match, and nobody knows about them there Turbo sprangs like Cletis do.

And one other thang Mr. Wilkinson, that there Bill Caffee feller don't know nothin bout them there Lapalua chambers."

Rosa-Sharron Holtzclaw

PS:

Congratulations again Tom on your 2017, IR-50 Outdoor, Unlimited National Championship....bc

Bill...

Thanks...No doubt Cletis has been a big behind the scene help to me on my Lapua chambering.

One thing I have wondeed about, it's really none of my business, but I'll ask it anyway...
Do you know if Rosa-Sharron and Cletis are Duckhawk's parents? There mannerisms are so similar that I'm almost sure something is going on there..I know his last name is different, but thought he might have been adopted or raised by them...

Tom

Last edited:
Congratulations Tom Wilkinson, 2017, IR-50 Outdoor Unlimited National Champion

Friend Tom Wilkinson:

Congratulations on your 2017, IR-50 Outdoor Unlimited National Championship.

Awesome shooting with Lapua, with that "special Lapua chamber" in your ratchet barreled V1 Turbo.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Bill.
The real secret is,Tom is using screw in chokes in his ratchet barreled turbo. Depending on which lot of ammo and the conditions determines which choke Tom selects. It's one of the tricks he has learned from his awesome shotgun barrel work.

Friend Doug Kennedy

Bill.
The real secret is,Tom is using screw in chokes in his ratchet barreled turbo. Depending on which lot of ammo and the conditions determines which choke Tom selects. It's one of the tricks he has learned from his awesome shotgun barrel work.

Friend Doug Kennedy
:

I wouldn't doubt that he does.

One of the best moves I ever made, was to send an old North Carolina boy some rimfire barrel stubs so he could practice chambering.

And now he's developed a "very special" Lapua chamber......

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Bill.

the internet rumors say its actually a screw in Lapua chamber insert that can be adjusted for different working lengths

Friend karls42

the internet rumors say its actually a screw in Lapua chamber insert that can be adjusted for different working lengths

Friend karls42:

If it's on the Internet it must be true.

I was talking to Tom W about his special Lapua chamber a while back....

At some point he said, (paraphrasing) Bill, the kool thing about my special Lapua chamber is, that it looks exactly like my Eley chamber.

I then said, (also paraphrasing) Course it ain't, since everybody knows Lapua won't shoot in an Eley chamber.

Then Tom said something like; Yea, anybody that follows the Internet knows Lapua won't shoot in an Eley chamber, that's where I learned all about Lapua chambers, on the Internet.

I then said, "Man you got that right."......or something to that effect.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom