A new "blank canvas" RFBR action?

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
A new "blank canvas" RFBR action?

CYA friends:

I've heard that 10-X is now giving us RFBR schmidts a "blank canvas" to work with on their triple lug actions...

I've not seen one, but, I understand they've moved the serial number to the loading port side of the action, like the E Turbo and V1 Turbo, then gave us a usable "blank canvas" on the other side.......so us schmidts can meet our customer's artistic demands.....

Again, I've not seen one yet.....

But if this is true, thank you 10-X.

Now, if we can get the backbone put back in the action............( wouldn't it be something if they did this too..............)

Your friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

CYA friends:

Look how much nicer is is to have that blank canvas for us schmidts to work with for our customers...

See the picture below....

Top is the nice blank canvas of the Turbo...

Bottom is the 10-X, with their logo and serial number killing the bulk of the blank canvas...

I mean, Bill Pippin don't have his name engraved down the side of his killer stocks..

Dan Muller don't have his name engraved down the side of his killer barrels..

Then I must ask:

Why do some of the action makers feel like they need to have their name slapped all over the side of their actions?

Flash Ebert didn't.....

Anthony DiOrio don't either.....

Hey, Mr. RFBR action maker...

When a shooter pays you the money you ask for your action, then the action is his....

It ain't yours any longer.....

So, do like the stock makers, the barrel makers, Flash Ebert and Anthony DiOrio....

Get your name off the side of your actions..........it ain't wanted.....

OK.......

Good gosh......

BC

Ain't it so nice not to have the RFBR action makers name on the "blank canvas" side of your action.........

DSC07354_1.jpg

Last edited:
Speculation...

Speculation...

CYA friends:

I understand we may have a new player in the RFBR action making business...

CYA friends, wouldn't it be so killer awesome, if this new player is another Flash Ebert!

Your friend, Bill Calfee

DSC07354_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom