Thread: When is four better than five?

When is four better than five?

When is four better than five?

CYA friends:

When is four better than five....

Four is better than five when you're about to throw a bunch of money away....

What I just said doesn't have anything to do with rimfire accuracy....

But, it does have a lot to do with my pocketbook.....

Sub topic:

There's things that happen in this old world, that we will never know as to why...

Like dreams coming true.....

But, we can't make those things happen......they simply have to happen on their own....

Your friend, Bill Calfee

All I know is 4 is better than 5 every time I'm trying to run a condition and loading and shooting as fast as I can and always try to squeak in that last shot, never works out

Friend Cliff

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    All I know is 4 is better than 5 every time I'm trying to run a condition and loading and shooting as fast as I can and always try to squeak in that last shot, never works out

Friend Cliff:

I hear ya......

In my case, I had not picked up my winnings from Always Dreaming winning the Kentucky Derby.....

What I planned to do, was to bet it all on Always Dreaming in the Preakness, if, he drew the #5 starting gate....

He drew gate #4.......so I'm not betting anything....

I'm taking my winnings and my days of horse betting are over.....

That is, unless I have another dream about it like I did for California Chrome, and then Always Dreaming this year....

Actually, after talking to the ole Hawk, who was a professional horse trainer years ago, it would have been a fool's bet anyway, cause Always Dreaming is the favorite for the Preakness, so wouldn't have paid much, if he did win....

By the way, if the weather at Livonia this Saturday is like it was this evening, man, could be some interesting shooting.....cause it was "Livonia night" conditions this evening.....

Your friend, BC
    Last edited by Bill Calfee; 05-19-2017 at 07:17 AM.