Through the scope movies...

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool

CYA friends:

Don't show me a picture of your "wallet group"....

Don't show me a picture of your "killer" target.....

Put a camera on that scope, and shoot that "wallet group", or, that "killer target" in real time, in front of the world.....

Then show it to me........

CYA friends, I love to do "through the scope movies"........cause my guns can cut it.......( ain't that a hell of a thing to say?)

But, I can't up-load movies, any longer, at Photobucket......haven't been able to in almost two years....

Why, I have absolutely no idea.......(it ain't because of music in the background)

And I've got several of the most interesting movies........that I can't post..

Through the scope movies:

If you believe you've got it, show the world with a "through the scope, real time, movie"......no wallet pictures...

CYA friends, I'll figure something.....advancing rimfire accuracy is too important for me not to........

Now, I'm headed to the range to shoot "Little Black Knight" again.........

Your friend, BC

Last edited:

CYA friends:

Don't show me a picture of your "wallet group"....

Don't show me a picture of your "killer" target.....

Put a camera on that scope, and shoot that "wallet group", or, that "killer target" in real time, in front of the world.....

Then show it to me........

CYA friends, I love to do "through the scope movies"........cause my guns can cut it.......( ain't that a hell of a thing to say?)

But, I can't up-load movies, any longer, at Photobucket......haven't been able to in almost two years....

Why, I have absolutely no idea.......(it ain't because of music in the background)

And I've got several of the most interesting movies........that I can't post..

Through the scope movies:

If you believe you've got it, show the world with a "through the scope, real time, movie"......no wallet pictures...

CYA friends, I'll figure something.....advancing rimfire accuracy is too important for me not to........

Now, I'm headed to the range to shoot "Little Black Knight" again.........

Your friend, BC

Have fun with that little 52, Bill. Make it sing and dance.

Take care,

Greg

Friend 404tbang

Have fun with that little 52, Bill. Make it sing and dance.

Take care,

Greg

Friend 494tbang
:

I've got to figure a way to get someone to shoot LBK at a PSL.......

And I've got to figure a way to post "through the scope" movies, again.....

Wild Bill gave me a killer camera with a big viewing screen, and it's so much easier for me to see the cross hairs....I don't need the magnifier....

Here's one of the most fun "through the scope" movies I ever made......

I was testing a little sporta, and had shot a four shot group that measured just .018".......after the fourth shot I stopped, as I didn't want to mess that tiny group up......

Anyway, a few days later I decided to set the four shot group back up and see if I could put a fifth shot in it......with the little sporta....

So I cut the group out and pasted it on a new target and went to the range....

Again, this was several days later.......

Here's the movie......and it was fun.....as you can tell by me acting like a kid......

Oh, by the way, I've heard a rumor that that same little sporta is going to come up for sale.....

Your friend, Bill Calfee

The fun little "through the scope" movie

By the way, here's the four shot group before I put the fifth shot through it, in the movie....this was fun....
Those four shots measured just .018"....

DSC06672-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Bill, please get a YouTube account. Would love to see more and longer videos from you.

Friend LWZ

Bill, please get a YouTube account. Would love to see more and longer videos from you.

Friend LWZ:

I've considered it....

I like the fact that with Photobucket I can post pictures already opened......which makes the appearance of the forum neater.

And I can still post pictures there.....

But no movies for the past year and a half...........and why I don't know.

I do know one thing.....the "through the scope" movies are the ultimate......

I've had folks ask how many takes I do, to be able to produce the unbelievable accuracy the movies show....

It's rare that I ever not show one of my movies.....I've done a couple that weren't too impressive, so deleted them...

But 99% of the time I post them.........( I've actually posted over 240 movies over the years)

One other reason that I love the "through the scope" movies, it the fact, that they are double tough to do......

Just like the movie of the fifth shot in that tiny group I posted here on this thread...

If one thinks about it, I only had one chance to do that movie........and I said before I did it that I'd post it, no matter what happened...

If that fifth shot had sat out two bullet holes, I'd still have posted it....

But it was too cool to hit that group.........( and I'm a kid when it comes to being cited about killer rimfire accuracy accomplishments, as one can see in the movie)

And, I did a movie of the first four shots......which were incredible.......I mean, how may times would one have to do out takes before one could shoot, in real time, in front of the entire world, a .018" group, even if only four shots?

I'll post that movie again......

I'm going to figure something.....

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Back
Top Bottom