Services....selling used Calfee's

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
Services....selling used Calfee's

CYA friends
:

I receive calls all the time about used Calfee's...........

The past couple of weeks I've received numerous calls about some used Calfee's for sale.....

First of all.....I have absolutely no idea what condition a used Calfee is in, when I haven't seen it in years.

So I simply can not recommend any used Calfee, for that reason...

The only thing I will say about buying a used Calfee, is this:

Shoot it......if it shoots to your satisfaction, buy it, if not, pass it up.

Now:

Used Calfee's, in pristine condition, bring premium prices.....much more than any other RFBR guns.....much more.

Therefore, if you have a pristine, used Calfee for sale, I would highly recommend you sell it through Dan Killough at KSS

And lastly:

Most of the calls I get about a used Calfee, if the selling price is under $4,000.00, want to know if I know what's wrong with it...

Any pristine, used Calfee is worth, in today's market, $4,000.00, and up....

You try to sell a used, pristine Calfee for less than $4,000.00, and potential buyers think there's something wrong with it...

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Last edited:
Shoot it......if it shoots to your satisfaction

Hi Bill
I hope this picture comes thru. This target is almost a exact copy of your spearment. Except its a 10 year old SPEC gun. Yesterday was the first chance to test Paladin. Things didn't start out well. When I arrived at the Match at Green Sea in South Carolina I had forgotten my wind flags. Long story short the wind calmed down on the last target.

Attachments

• SPEC 7.jpg
    SPEC 7.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 488
Friend robert Oates

Hi Bill
I hope this picture comes thru. This target is almost a exact copy of your spearment. Except its a 10 year old SPEC gun. Yesterday was the first chance to test Paladin. Things didn't start out well. When I arrived at the Match at Green Sea in South Carolina I had forgotten my wind flags. Long story short the wind calmed down on the last target.

Friend RO:

I built Spec 6, Duke of Earl, and Spec 7, Paladin, at the same time, and tested both at the same time, 10 years ago.

If I had to bet my life back then, as to which would win up the most successful, I would have given the nod to Paladin...

But the Duke of Earl got all the glory..

That card is stout......it had 2500 written all over it.

I have my fingers crossed that you take Paladin to the glory that I saw in him 10 years ago.

Your friend, Bill Calfee

You're right, that does look like that 17X PSL card you kicked out with my spearment at the Barn.....

Only 2 sighters...

I mean, when you only got 27 bullets, you can't shoot many sighters...

SPEC%207.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom